Use of Continuing Education Center Includes:
- 55’ x 36’ multi-purpose room, which seats approximately 125 people with tables and chairs, and 250 people in chairs only
- Tables and chairs available (may not be used outside):
- Ten 5-ft. round tables
- Twenty 6-ft banquet tables.
- Sixteen 6-ft. lightweight banquet tables
- Two hundred folding chairs
- Kitchen includes a working area for caterers, stove, microwave, refrigerator, and small ice machine.
- Do not place hot containers on the countertop.
- Cookware, utensils, serving platters, flatware, and linens are not available.
- 40’ x 36’ multi-purpose room on lower level (additional charge)
- Foyer and deck areas
- Restrooms located on upper and lower levels
- Stage Platform
- Linens at additional cost (White, Cream, and Black)
Use of Reynolds Homestead Grounds Includes:
- Friendship Garden, overlooking a lovely stream and the original Rock Spring
- Lawns surrounding the Continuing Education Center
- The lawn bordering the Rock Spring Plantation House (the house cannot be rented)